About the role:
Enova SMB is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. This role is responsible for qualifying leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel. This role will be responsible for making outbound calls and handling related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop new business consistently by calling a significant number of potential merchants each day
- Follow up on all of your leads and maintain a very active pipeline
- Understand and apply proven concepts of deal structure and strategy
- Persistently dial the phone and initiate new relationships
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's thoughtful inspiring culture and vision for the future
- Serve as an enthusiast for OnDeck's suite of products and financial tools
- Work in a fun, fast-paced environment with some really cool and brilliant people
We're excited about you if you have:
- Proven experience in a sales-driven, telesales or customer service environment
- Have made outbound calls to potential clients
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a team and also work independently
- Strong and professional communication skills
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $45,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Enova Benefits
Our Enova SMB Team:
To our customers, we have three different brands focused on small business--OnDeck, Headway, and The Business Backer. Within the company, though, we know all brands are really one single team. Team members in Denver, NYC, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Chicago offices work together closely to ensure we are offering a best in class experience for our small business customers, and our various partners in the industry.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.