Sales Development Representative at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position at Fivetran is a highly strategic role that sits squarely between our Marketing and Sales go-to-market motion. The goal for SDR Organization is to respond to all inbound marketing qualified leads as quickly as possible, connect and qualify prospects, and deliver high quality meetings for our Sales team that drives pipeline to fuel the company’s growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at Fivetran you will:
- Hit Monthly Quota for Stage 1 Opportunities
- Hit Daily/Weekly/Monthly Activity Goals
- Master the Fivetran consultative and challenger sales process
- Understand our target audience and primary use cases
- Clearly communicate and collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams.
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Integrity, Initiative, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.