Matillion technology turns every business into a data business. Our low-code data integration platform helps modern teams ingest, enrich and synchronise their data across a variety of cloud platforms. Leading companies like Slack, Cisco, and DocuSign trust Matillion to help them transform operational data into useful information at enterprise scale.
We’re backed by top Silicon Valley investors and recently closed a $150M Series E in September 2021 for a total amount of $250M raised in 2021. Our investors include current and former backers of other leading enterprise data companies like Databricks, Informatica and Mulesoft.
As Snowflake’s 2021 data integration partner of the year and a winner of Databricks’ 2021 ISV Innovation Award, our product strategy and engineering execution is continuously recognized as best in class by a rapidly growing ecosystem of technology partners.
With dual headquarters in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado, and an expanding hybrid culture, we are looking for passionate, high-integrity individuals to help us scale up our rapidly growing business.
We are now looking to add more Sales Development Representatives to #TeamGreen based in Denver.
This person will be responsible for driving revenue and customer acquisition for Matillion by prospecting leads and qualifying opportunities within an assigned geographic territory. SDRs are also the talent pipeline for the rest of our sales organization. We expect SDRs to be in the role for 12-18 months prior to being considered for a Commercial Account Executive role.
What you will be doing;
- Prospect and develop leads
- Analyze customer needs in regards to current business obstacles, identify opportunities and determine the potential for Matillion solutions
- Make 90 prospecting calls per day
- Work alongside an Account Executive to deliver on a defined territory plan
- Refine an Enterprise-level sales process that balances personalization with volume and efficacy
- Be a member of a growing and supportive team which will prepare you for an amazing sales career at Matillion and beyond
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar/sales role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter that exhibits a desire to be at the top of the leaderboard while also balancing a great team-player mentality
Find out more about Matillion and our core company values.
- A truly flexible & remote working culture
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 15 days PTO that increases to 25 after 12 months of service
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Career development with monthly "hackdays" and access to a Udemy account
& much more!
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you are interested in Matillion but don't see a suitable role, please email [email protected]
Matillion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team. Matillion prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type, Matillion does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.