TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We encourage our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
The TeamSnap Sales Development Representative is an entry level sales role that will be responsible for generating quality, interested leads for the TeamSnap Sales Team to further vet and convert to new customers.
What makes this different from other sales opportunities?
- You’ll be equipped with the latest tools such as Salesforce, Slack, UberConference, Zoom, and Drift
- You’re not in a churn and burn environment. We’ll support you with training and continuous coaching to be successful.
- You’ll report to our Manager, Outbound Sales who leads with trust and has coached national level female soccer teams, who of course use TeamSnap.
- We aim to have Sales Development Representatives grow into a more senior sales role in 9-12 months after proven success.
What you'll be doing:
- Running an already well defined step-by-step qualification process
- Providing a high level solution overview via phone
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and our Outbound Sales Reps
- Researching leads from the TeamSnap database, qualifying them and assigning them to the proper sales person
- Discovering new leads through internet research
- Engaging with prospects via phone and direct email campaigns
- Motivated - You get excited about meeting, if not exceeding, business sales goals
- Strong Business Acumen - You understand sales performance analytics and how to interpret results
- Resilient - You don’t get upset easily with the word “no”
- Resourceful - You’re not afraid to take initiative but also ask for guidance when needed
- Customer Focused - You have compassion and care for the customer experience
- Collaborative - You believe in “we” before “I” and love to celebrate wins together
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRMs, Microsoft Office and internet tools and research is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make 75+ phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- 1 year outbound sales experience including: Individual contributor experience in new business development & SaaS software or sports industry experience
- Ability to travel occasionally, including but not limited to our annual company meeting, periodic sales team meetings throughout the year, potential trade shows, and potential client visits
- Experience in an ever changing and evolving sales organization.
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The salary for this role starts at a minimum of $40,000 plus bonus or commission and benefits. This applies to Colorado-based employees only and may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, accountability, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
• We're not just remote, we are remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.