We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to lead pipeline generation activity across the organization. We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about technology, solving problems, & progressing their career in the DevOps space. You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; & have a track record of giving successful presentations. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to define your success & significantly accelerate your career within a very short period of time. You will be reporting directly to our Head of Sales.
- Convert inbound/outbound leads using creative & persistent messaging across numerous channels (email, linkedin, phone).
- Respond to leads in a timely manner.
- Meet & exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals of meetings booked & qualified sales opportunities.
- Overcome prospect objections to generate sales qualified meetings.
- Collaborate with marketing to execute marketing campaigns & events.
- Master messaging surrounding the common pain points of target personas (AppSec / DevOps) & how StackHawk uniquely addresses these challenges.
- Research & prioritize leads by identifying the right personas with active initiatives.
- Qualify opportunities by understanding prospects pain points, use case, & timeframe.
- 1+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- Experience with developer, DevOps, or technical tools is a plus
- Balance of a just make it happen sales personality and a thoughtful advocate of potential customers – we are seeking someone who drives revenue for the business while also leaving a positive impression on those who don’t move forward
- Embracer of change – StackHawk is early-stage and we are making our first sales hires. You’ll be jumping into this journey with us, which may have some unpredictable twists and turns. If this excites you, this is the role for you.
- Self starter – you don’t need a fully baked sales playbook to do your job. You can figure it out on your own, manage your own work, and get the job done.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As a seed stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Salary range for this role is $60K to $80K, or commensurate with experience.