SonderMind is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative to be responsible prospecting and qualifying leads. You will be responsible for maintaining a rigorous cold-calling outreach schedule, and successfully converting cold-call and partnership inquiries into sales qualified leads. You will coordinate very closely with other teams in the company in order to develop a cross functional strategy for effective outreach, lead conversion, and provider handoff. You will join a highly collaborative and motivated team that is integral to SonderMind’s success.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you are a self-starter with a persuasive and persevering nature. You adapt well to change, and are able to pivot when needed. Meeting and exceeding performance expectations motivates you. You care deeply about our company mission and are able to channel that passion to your prospective leads.
- Coordinate and track marketing and sales initiatives
- Be the point of initial contact for prospective therapists
- Complete 50-100 cold-calls per/day
- Within one month, developed process to follow up with cold leads and increase cold lead conversion 25%
- Within one month, developed process to engage with therapists not currently engaged
- Within one month, increase the number of sales qualified leads 25% for Account Executives
- 1+ years inside sales experience
- Experience working with a high-volume of inbound inquiries, external cold calls, and a large number of prospective relationships
- Confidence and professionalism
- Being able to wear many hats but staying organized
- Possess high emotional intelligence, and a team-player mentality.
- Self Starter, enjoy the hunt of new leads
Nice to Have
- Experience in medical sales
- Experience in healthcare/ behavioral health
- Experience with partnerships
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, salaried, non-exempt position
- Base salary range start at $40,000; plus $15,000 on target earnings potential
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered. In your cover letter, please explain how this role is aligned with your professional goals.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy with 18+ days accrued PTO per year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is full remote during COVID pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.