Sales Development Representative at IntelePeer
Sales Development Representative– Denver, CO
IntelePeer is a transformative force in cloud communications. We’re fundamentally changing the way people, businesses, and service providers deploy and leverage their communications. In fact, we’re changing the economics of a trillion-dollar industry.
IntelePeer has high-profile industry leaders at the top of its organization along with top-tier investors and strong, dynamic, and growing teams across the United States. From our headquarters in San Mateo, CA to our Denver office, all the way to our Dania Beach Florida office, the IntelePeer culture embraces innovation, encourages collaboration, and rewards creativity.
- Interact with prospects in order to drive sales.
- Solicit and develop new accounts and prospects through heavy volume calling.
- Act on leads generated by the marketing department.
- Research contact details from leads and lists provided.
- Utilize sales database with prospect details.
- Respond to sales inquiries and promote IntelePeer’s products and services.
- Nurture and grow a sales pipeline through phone, email and social media prospecting campaigns.
- Partner successfully with sales to help coordinate outreach and manage the buyer’s journey.
- Managing and overcoming objections.
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly KPIs tied to activity metrics.
- Manage a client and prospect pipeline in a CRM setting.
- Execute on weekly and monthly sales campaigns and sales cadences.
Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area.
- 3+ years in Sales Development Representative role or related inside sales role, selling SaaS or in a related field.
- Must have common knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures, and terminology within the sales field.
- Must have strong, professional and courteous communication and sales skills
- Metrics oriented.
- Sales driven, ambitious, disciplined and a strong work ethic.
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred, but not required.
- Phone, email, and social media prospecting experience.
- Proven track record of success as a Sales Development Representative or Inside Sales Representative (inside sales preferred).
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Has been a quota carrier or delivered on monthly and weekly KPIs performance metrics.
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and cultivate new prospects.
- Understands SaaS sales and sales of reoccurring revenue models.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis in active listening, presentation, oral, and abstract reasoning.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others.