Sales | Sales Development Representative
Downtown Denver-based luxury hospitality company seeks a dynamic sales-oriented professional who is highly-organized and has experience selling and catering to affluent clientele from around the world. At Inspirato we strive to set the standard in the luxury hospitality industry, and we firmly believe that this starts and ends at the individual level. Our people are the most important asset of our organization.
- This person should be self-motivated: Outbound calling into the prospect database is monumental, have proficiency in drafting meaningful emails, and educating leads generated by the club.
- Responsibilities include contributing to the sales pipeline through Salesforce.com our CRM. This includes task creation and completion, and database management.
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable reporting weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics and providing accurate guidance on quota attainment.
- The ideal candidate should be results driven and to operate with both high output and quality, and should have the utmost integrity in their work.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes developing interpersonal relationships with other departments and managers.
- This person must be able to work closely with various salespeople and personalities across the organization.
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- The capability to thrive in a competitive sales environment
- Overcome difficult objections, rejection, tough personalities, various decision makers, and maturely handle the highs and lows of a professional sales environment
- Desire to see the world and a passion for travel
- Strong organizational skills, with the capability to effectively prioritize
- Desire to learn, grow, and receive constructive feedback
- Impeccable listening skills, and the ability to react quickly in conversation
- Stellar work ethic and attitude
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
Qualifications: Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- Preferred 1-3 years of quota bearing sales experience
Inspirato offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
- Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
- Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
- Credit for gym membership
- Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
Who We Are
Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that manages, staffs and maintains an exclusive collection of branded luxury vacation homes. Unlike Internet vacation rental brokers, we offer a carefully crafted experience delivering the luxury and service of a five-star hotel in the comfort of a spacious home. This includes investing in luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens, and toiletries for every home, plus an expert service team and local on-site concierge to manage pre-arrival planning, daily housekeeping, and maintenance. With our unparalleled expertise in residential travel, we ensure the consistently luxurious experience that discerning travelers demand. For those who can’t imagine traveling any other way, our private club provides full access to the Inspirato Collection of 900+ vacation options, members-only rates, and valuable travel benefits. For more information on Inspirato, plea