At Bombora, we love the Sales Development organization! This team is the lifeblood for facilitating sales at Bombora.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will often be the first human a customer speaks to during their journey with Bombora, and you are a driver for major growth at a company that is the undisputed leader in the exploding B2B Intent data category.
This is a hybrid role of INBOUND lead followup as well as OUTBOUND sales efforts, and you will be paired with our Account Exeuctives and their Named Accounts to pursue new sales opportunities.
The SDR’s ultimate duty is to cultivate new pipeline opportunities at net new accounts via discovery and qualification meetings you arrange with potential customers.
You will be conducting a high volume of emails, phone calls, LinkedIn messages, and face-to-face Zoom meetings -- though at Bombora we ultimately are results focused and not necessarily focused on pure activity volume to achieve those results (in other words, we're not a smile-and-dial call shop).
The SDR will achieve this through the following activities:
- Respond to 100% of inbound contact or demo requests within minutes
- Reach out to prospects that engage with relevant Bombora content or tools (like Company Surge Alerts) to offer an opportunity to have a broader discussion about Intent data at their company
- Qualify or disqualify prospect contacts based on available demographic data plus initial qualifying questions.
- Coordinate booking and holding meetings between prospects and our Account Executives.
- Heavy use of our technology stack to perform outbound prospecting for target accounts
- Communicate with senior to mid-level executives in Fortune 1000 companies. Initial/ongoing training and call guides will be provided, but will need to exhibit creativity and good judgment in communicating with such executives.
- Be a good steward of data: enter and maintain all required data points in Salesforce.com
- Communicate progress and feedback to sales and marketing leadership.
- Possess a mature, professional, CONFIDENT personality and rapport during phone calls and virtual meetings live-on-web-camera.
- Ability to absorb, retain, and record pertinent client and sales-lead information.
- Growth mindset: Highly coachable and actively identifies areas for professional & personal development
- 1 - 2 years of Previous B2B Lead Development / Inside Sales experience
- Prior experience in technology sales or digital advertising a plus
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, especially sales leadership as a top performer (#1 quota-carrying rep, for example)
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Salesforce CRM, HubSpot CRM, or similar CRM databases
- Outreach.io, SalesLoft, or similar sales engagement platforms
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- G Suite by Google Cloud (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Slack or similar B2B Chat tools
- Zoom or similar video conference tools
We offer a wide array of benefits to take care of our employees! Available benefits include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance with wide range of PPO and HMO plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term, Long-Term, and Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Vanguard 401k Plan
- 8-week Parental Leave
- Education/Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.