Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** Bonusly’s “Workplace”: Bonusly is still hiring! We currently conduct all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely. Bonusly has both a hybrid and remote workforce and furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely. ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we'd love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado OR Remote
Bonusly is looking for an ambitious, creative, and motivated Sales Development Representative. We are looking for a Salesperson with great instincts that has the ability to succeed in contributing in a crucial way to our SMB and Enterprise sales teams’ success. This is a pioneering role for Bonusly - and as such we’ll rely on you to help us create a vision for success in this role, and the opportunity for impact is huge. We need someone who is creative, highly skilled in sales, and has a track record of generating leads to allow our sales team to achieve great success. You’ll be challenged to pave the way for Bonusly’s sales team into new, greenfield markets, while continuing to uphold Bonusly’s great reputation in this space.
Your team will sell products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Perform a high volume of activity in prospecting, setting appointments, and generating qualified leads for our SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise sales teams
- Prospect and generate leads to create outbound processing of sales functions
- Qualify inbound leads and generate qualified outbound leads
- Use a variety of modern sales technologies (Social selling, automation tools) technologies to proactively generate and convert leads
- Work in a rapidly paced sales cycle
- Serve as an essential part of the sales development lifecycle, and be a key factor in driving our overall sales team’s success
- Open and set appointments for SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales Reps
- Conduct research and outreach to determine the leading prospective customer’s for our industry
- Cultivate relationships with the industry’s top C-Level, VP’s, Directors, and HR Executives as prospective clients
- Foster practices that encourage improvement and bias towards action through retrospection, learning and outcomes.
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled sales team that loves to sell reliable, scalable, intuitive, and useful products.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have 1 - 2 years of experience opening and/or closing
- Have experience selling Software
- Are ambitious and motivated with a #Go-Get-Results attitude that will drive you to convert inbound leads and generate qualified outbound leads Have experience or familiarity with a CRM
- Have experience with social selling, prospecting, or utilizing a sales automation tool
- Have a BS degree or higher in any field, or equivalent experience
Bonus Points for…..
- Have experience selling Human Resources (or related) Technologies
- $45k base and $55k commission + equity
🎉Benefits and opportunities include...
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What's it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we're all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.