Sales Development Representative at Stream
Stream is looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our sales team.
What you will be doing
In this role you will support our sales reps on outbound efforts and strategies and work with managers to come up with new outbound ideas and techniques. A high volume of emails and calls is to be expected each day!
- Effectively research, conduct needs analysis and set appointments for sales reps
- Attend calls with prospects and handle the handoff/introduction to the sales rep
- Attain and exceed all sales goals by setting appointments with qualified leads through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other methods
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in Outreach and Hubspot
- Attend sales and product training and develop proficiency in Stream, as well as a basic understanding of the cloud based feed and chat infrastructure industry
We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description is not meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you will do.
Our ideal candidate is a team player that can think outside of the box, understands the API driven tech world, gets their work done and has fun with the team while doing it. Creativity and strategic thinking are a huge plus. Must be excited to grow with a startup: quick change, thrive in uncertainty and love pivoting quickly as needed.
- Have prior experience in new business generation for a technology company through cold calling and emailing (6 months minimum)
- Can craft an email sequence targeting a product owner or dev manager with enough skill to come across credibly
- Have prior experience using CRMs along with other prospect platforms preferred
- Are flexible, adapts to change easily, and has a passion for learning
- Are able to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs based conversation
- Can think on your feet to creatively solve our customer business needs
- Have exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have the demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Are comfortable with leveraged compensation and handling rejections
- Have a positive attitude, confidence, and desire to be the best - you want to blow out your numbers!
- A 4- year college degree is highly preferred
- Have the desire to learn, grow and build your career path in one of the hottest startups in Boulder
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% covered by Stream for employee (and discounted for dependents)
- Weekly team lunches (Boulder)
- Plenty of snacks and fancy coffee/teas (Boulder)
- Fitness stipend (Boulder)
- Pearl Street, Boulder office
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam