Sales Development Representative at Apostrophe, Inc.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team!
Who You Are:
- Warm and personable with an engaging phone persona
- Extremely detail-oriented and experienced in using Salesforce CRM to track activities
- Analytical and adept at interpreting data to improve processes and strategies
- Tenacious with a strong desire to hit your goals and push leads through the marketing pipeline
- Able to balance multiple requests, projects and timelines while achieving production goals
What You’ll Do:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Conduct outreach to warmed leads through multiple and concurrent channels/media: SalesLoft, SFDC, Vidyard, LinkedIn, phone
- Perform outbound prospecting in alignment with campaign and lead source
- Schedule appointments for the sales team with sales qualified leads
- Gain a thorough understanding of prospect pain points and articulate the Apostrophe value proposition(s) that solves them
- Understand buyer and partner personas and provide feedback to marketing/sales to refine profiles
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Apostrophes differentiators, and how our model distinguishes itself apart from competitors for each of our primary segments
- Proactively research new lead sources, extract leads from tools and databases to maintain marketing pipeline activity
- Maintain the integrity of lead data, both upon entry and on an ongoing basis in SalesLoft and SalesForce
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- MUST HAVE: Healthplan experience, selling into self-funded employers, brokers and consultants
- MUST HAVE: Demonstrated, effective use of inbound and outbound marketing tools including: SalesLoft, Salesforce, Vidyard, Zoominfo, LinkedIn, and Phone
- NICE TO HAVE: Appointment setting experience
- Strong professional communication skills — written, verbal, presentation
- 2-3 years of proven business development success in meeting aggressive appointment-setting goals
- BA/BS degree in sales, marketing or relevant experience
Who We Are
Apostrophe Intelligent Health Benefits replace your current administrator and legacy provider network to deliver better benefits for less money to self-insured employers. Apostrophe is driven by simplicity, transparency and love to provide market-leading member care and put employers back in control of cost and experience.
We are a Techstars Boulder 2017 company and certified B Corporation. Blue Cross Blue Shield Kansas, Royal Street Capital and Ulu Ventures and Norwest Venture Partners are helping us build a fast-growing, sustainable business based around our core values.
Apostrophe is a Denver tech company, but many of our clients are in the midwest and the southeast, in both mid-sized cities and rural areas, and representing traditional industries and the public sector. We will spend extra effort to seek out people familiar with these areas and backgrounds.
Our home base is near Downtown Denver, with plenty of parking and transit options nearby.
Apostrophe does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.