Sales Development Representative at KPA
| Greater Boulder Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:10 a.m. (MST) on Thursday, October 15, 2020
At KPA (www.kpa.io) we are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Excellence, Agility and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA has an immediate opening for a hungry and driven Sales Development Representative to develop, new business from a range of inbound leads and outbound sales efforts to drive substantial sales growth in new and existing markets. This role requires cross-functional collaboration, working closely with marketing and field sales teams. A successful candidate will be familiar with the SDR function and tenacious about growing business for their sales teams in their designate territory and vertical. The SDR role is pivotal for KPA’s success and scaling.
In this entry sales role, you will be accountable for activity metrics, meetings set metrics, outreach cadence expectations and accountable for bookings. This position requires an organized, focused and positive individual who can take coaching and learn while doing. Integrity is a must.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Actively generate qualified meetings and opportunities with a defined business vertical.
- Manage an ongoing outbound, account-based strategy to drive new business for a field sales team.
- Manage a lead pipeline of inbound marketing generated leads.
- Apply social selling tactics to generate new business.
- Work closely with field account executives to develop territory and account plans.
- Participate in discussions with marketing and sales management teams to develop and monitor marketing plans, lead generation, and effective measurement against sales goals.
- Precisely track business metrics including activity metrics, meetings set metrics, outreach cadence expectations and accountable for bookings.
- Effectively uses marketing and sales automation systems including Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role carrying a monthly performance target, preferably in a B2B technology environment.
- A proven track record of managing strategic outreach efforts that make a measurable impact to lead conversion, sales pipeline generation and sales bookings.
- Experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment.
- Experience working in a field-based, team-selling environment.
- Hard working & action-oriented.
- Strong customer-focus.
- Desire to build your career in sales.
- You have a sense of humor that promotes teamwork and resilience on the hard days in a sales role.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills.
- Creative thinker with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with strong implementation skills – instinctively understands angles and positioning.
KPA is a proven SaaS technology and services partner for corporate compliance and human resource professionals seeking opportunities to raise productivity, control expense, and mitigate financial and reputational risk via business process automation, improved safety and workplace compliance, and better HR practices. With KPA’s proven portfolio of end-to-end solutions and operational best practice clients can unlock opportunities to drive down costs, mitigate risk, and enhance the employee experience at a lower cost than clients can achieve internally.
Founded in 1986, KPA is owned by Providence Equity Partners, a top-tier private-equity company, and is focused on delivering SaaS solutions to the small and mid-size business (“SMB”) markets. KPA is a major competitor in a fragmented $4B market with significant “tail wind” of 10% annual market growth.
As a growing company KPA values its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HSA plans available)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) match
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
Read Full Job Description