Brandfolder is on a mission to make managing your digital assets a seamless process. We aim to deliver the world’s most powerfully simple platform for storing, sharing and showcasing assets. The people at Brandfolder drive our success, and we need people who push the boundaries and will push us forward. That is where YOU come in.
Our company culture is driven by a customer first mindset, fosters employee growth and development, and promotes building connections amongst teams. How do we do this? By building a world class product and creating an environment that values autonomy, flexibility and the opportunity for employees to be themselves.
Do you want a role where your contributions directly affect the success of the company? Do you want to take the next step to a place that will push you to grow in your career? If so, we’d love to have you aboard. We have a team of curious, eager, and humble individuals who rally together both within and outside the confines of the office and aim to expand and evolve.Job Description
Brandfolder is growing fast and we are seeking an ambitious, highly motivated and energetic Sales Development Representative, responsible for accelerating the growth of Brandfolder’s sales pipeline and helping to ensure our success in the Digital Asset Management (DAM) marketplace. This is an entry level, technology sales position, designed to allow a talented and motivated individual to start a promising career in sales for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leading DAM solution. You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world, like TripAdvisor and Slack, by providing tools and strategic insights that increase their brand engagement.
What you'll do
- Generate appointments by means of proactive outbound telephone and email-based prospecting
- Manage multiple outbound sequence campaigns in our sales engagement platform
- Record and document all activity in Salesforce.com
- Monitor the social web for opportunities and leads as well as participate in outbound social marketing initiatives
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize prospect interactions
- Maintain high level of activity with the intent to qualify and create exponential sales pipelines
What you'll need
- Willingness to hustle and be accountable
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Desire to learn new skills and build a career in software sales
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt and execute new sales and qualification strategies
- Ability to create leads and opportunities from individual prospecting efforts
Bonus points for
- 1+ years experience in B2B SaaS software sales
- Sales engagement platforms, Outreach/Salesloft experience
- Continuous learning including conferences and workshops
- Iconic office location in RiNo, bike and light rail friendly
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance, 100% paid by Brandfolder
- Dog-friendly office
Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo neighborhood, Brandfolder is an enterprise digital asset management (DAM) platform that enables businesses to organize, discover, distribute, and measure brand engagement. Loved by global brands including Under Armour, New Belgium, Slack, and jetBlue.
Brandfolder is an equal opportunity employer; we are focused on creating an inclusive environment and believe that diversity of all types is essential to our success. We encourage all to apply, and will choose you on the basis of qualifications and merit.