Sales Development Representative at SonderMind
- Coordinate and track marketing and sales initiative
- Complete a high volume of cold-calls per day
- Qualify incoming therapist calls
- Within one month, developed process to follow up with cold leads and increase cold lead conversion 25%
- Within one month, developed process to engage with therapists not currently engaged
- Within one month, increase the number of sales qualified leads 25% for Account Executives
- 1-2 years inside sales experience (ideally SaaS Sales), or demonstrated record of high achievement
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Experience working with a high-volume of inbound inquiries, external cold-calls, and a large number of prospective relationships
- Experience in the health industry
- Experience researching and working in remote markets
- Experience working in SaaS or tech startup
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind will offer this team member 18 days of leave a year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to apply: