SonderMind is redesigning behavioral health to become more accessible, approachable and utilized. We are doing this by building a national, integrated network of behavioral health providers and allowing them to thrive in private practice, while also creating a seamless, technology-enabled experience for consumers to find the best therapist to meet their needs. We were recently voted the #1 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are growing rapidly. http://bizj.us/1px5hy. If you enjoy a challenge and being part of a mission with big aspirations, SonderMind may be the place for you!
About this Role
The core of SonderMind is our amazing network of therapists. In order to continue to grow our mission of redesigning behavioral health, it is imperative that we are able to attract and retain high quality therapists.
We are seeking Sales Development Representatives to be responsible for managing inbound therapist calls, maintaining a rigorous cold-calling outreach schedule, and successfully converting cold-call and general therapist inquiries into Sales Qualified Leads. Our SDRs will coordinate very closely with our Account Executives to develop a cross-functional strategy for effective outreach, lead conversion, and eventual signed agreement hand-off. Our ideal candidate for this role possesses a sales hunter mentality, is tenacious and persuasive, and is excited by the prospect of joining a fast-growing, fast-moving team.
- Coordinate and track marketing and sales initiative
- Complete a high volume of cold-calls per day
- Qualify incoming therapist calls
- Within one month, developed process to follow up with cold leads and increase cold lead conversion 25%
- Within one month, developed process to engage with therapists not currently engaged
- Within one month, increase the number of sales qualified leads 25% for Account Executives
- 1-2 years inside sales experience (or demonstrated record of high achievement)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects
- Experience working with a high-volume of inbound inquiries, external cold-calls, and a large number of prospective relationships
Nice to Have:
- SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience researching and working in new markets.
- Experience and Career Growth. You will be part of the core team as the company enters a major growth phase. We always look to promote first from within and everyone on the team is taking on multiple roles. We don’t know how to say “that isn’t my job.”
- Startup Environment. From our great downtown location, to unlimited coffee and healthy snacks, to a 2019 Best Place to Work office culture, things are changing and improving EVERY SINGLE DAY.
- Benefits. SonderMind provides exceptional employee benefits including covering the majority of dental, vision, and medical premiums. 401K matching for up to 4% salary deferred.
- Stock Option Grant. We want all of our team to be focused on long-term success and growth.
- Mandatory Vacations. We’ve read the research and it is clear – employees who take vacation are more productive, happier and compensated more. SonderMind will offer this team member 18 days of leave a year.
- Competitive Start-Up Salary. We all need to eat, right?
How to apply:
Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
SonderMind Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Read Full Job Description