Sales Development Representative at Shotzr
Do you thrive when speaking with people and have a go-getter attitude that comes naturally? We are looking for an experienced B2B Sales Development Representative (SDR) to get in on the ground floor of one of Denver’s fastest-growing venture-backed startups.
At Shotzr, we're changing the way people think about programmatic creative in support of digital marketing and our mission is to deliver the right images for every marketing moment.
In a world with nearly 10 Billion screens, customer experience and attention are driven through imagery. Shotzr helps you identify your customer, and then identify with them through contextual imagery that matches your audience targeting.
Whether you’re doing Facebook and Instagram campaigns, social media marketing, SEM landing pages, or truly dynamic creative, Shotzr provides you with all the imagery you need for digital marketing.
About the role:
The Sales Development Rep position is for individuals who are ready to develop challenging pre-sales experience through the identification and qualification of sales opportunities. You’ll be working in close, daily collaboration with Shotzr’s Co-Founders and the Director of Marketing to help create and launch the internal processes that generate revenue pipeline by uncovering and converting leads.
Shotzr is looking for a Denver-based SDR with no less than 1 year of successful experience in a similar role at an emerging technology company. We expect this hire to be in this role for at least one year with the desired goal of building out & managing an SDR team or transitioning to more senior sales roles over time.
You will join a small, hard-working, fun team where we encourage everyone to collaborate and expand their knowledge.
- Make no less than 50 cold calls per day
- Apply knowledge of Shotzr’s offerings, market, and trends to uncover sales opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute account-based prospecting strategies
- Technically savvy with the ability to use a SaaS sales stack to contact leads and convert them to sales opportunities
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly quota targets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University (minimum 3.3 GPA)
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar role (SDR/TDR/BDR, Recruiting, Customer Service, etc.)
- Professionalism and a desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- Highly organized and efficient with attention to detail
- Positive mindset, coachable, and resilient
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Paid Health Care (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Employee Stock Options
- Exciting Working Environment (Startup, Lean, Hyper-Growth)