Sales Development Representative at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and energized individual with strong sales instinct to join our team as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The SDR will be responsible for qualifying, identifying and developing quality sales opportunities for the Corporate Sales organization. This integral teammate will drive market share by creating and delivering leads that build pipeline for our Sales Executive team. This individual will interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographic area. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance their skills and take their career to the next level!
- Outbound/Inbound prospecting to target the assigned market segment.
- Develop leads into prospects by understanding their challenges/needs and effectively communicating Conga value.
- Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts within an organization.
- Identify high potential prospects and transition the qualified lead to the New Business Analyst for further follow-up.
- Effectively utilize the lead qualification process as well as documenting sales information in Salesforce following the lead process.
- Follow-up on trials with no response and usage activity.
- Follow the sales process utilizing the lead scoring system.
- Responsible for making a minimum of 50-70 outbound calls daily.
- Responsible for meeting weekly goals and established metrics.
- Utilize the sales tools provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year of demonstrated success in an outbound prospecting role
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven follow-up skills
- Results oriented, capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the sales process
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Experience in lead qualification, outbound prospecting and lead development management
- Experience with Salesforce
- Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Strong communication skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position solution/products
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.