Sales Development Representative
Guild is hiring for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support the growing Sales team in driving net new business for Guild with strategic accounts and partnerships.
In particular, we are looking for team members who can think strategically to test-learn-adjust, have strong research and communication skills to deliver a succinct message to the right person, and aren't afraid to get on the phone. In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to help build out our sales processes that will allow us to deliver education benefits to more employees across the Fortune 1000.
As an SDR you will:
- Research our target prospective clients to help develop a strategic outreach strategy and appropriate messaging
- Execute cold outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn, pre and post event outreach and other creative methods) to secure initial Discovery meetings
- Assist in meeting preparation including persona research, competitive intel, sales deck development and follow up
- Coordinate RFP responses by keeping an RFP library up-to-date and gathering information from cross-functional teams
- Investigate different organizational hypotheses and provide suggestions for ways to optimize business growth
- Attend all sales training and enablement sessions to build your product knowledge and sales acumen
- Execute other special projects as our team grows
In addition to working with the Sales team (Karina Salenieks, Korey Conley, Nicola Rhyan), in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Greg Siegel, Zoe Weintraub, Danny Randa and Randi Cosentino.
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ years of work experience in a client-facing role
- Are highly organized and process oriented
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills, deck design skills a plus
- Have the ability to effectively manage time and priorities across multiple clients and projects
- Have a hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.