Sales Development Representative at Formstack
Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
What You’ll Do:
You will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and their operations.
How You Will Succeed:
- Learn, create, and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities in the Mid to enterprise markets
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs about their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
Who You Are:
- You love to help create things and solve problems.
- Goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively collaborate with a team.
- You thrive when you don’t have all the answers, the process isn’t defined and the tools aren’t built.
- You are truly entrepreneurial and can write your own material, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- A desire to do and achieve great things in life and business.
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself.
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- You want to make a real difference in an organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Sales or related market/business experience is a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone presence
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Software/SaaS, Process & Data Improvement, Marketing Automation, Retail, Hospitality.
- Salesforce.com experience
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings