Sales Development Representative at FluentStream
At FluentStream, we automate and simplify how businesses communicate with their clients.We are a fun, extremely fast-paced, innovative 60-person communications software company based in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver. We were just named to the Inc. 5000 list for the 2nd year in a row, and we are one of Colorado’s fastest growing software companies and most-fun places to work!
We’re expanding our Sales Development Team to keep driving growth and are looking for an A+ player who’s willing to go the extra mile for that BIG opportunity. We, as a Sales Team, love to compete, live for the thrill of the win, and remain hungry. If you are a quick study, tenacious on the phone, and looking for a shot at launching your career, this is a great opportunity for you.
We love to win, and we love our people just as much. You will be joining a company that prioritizes learning, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done.
Please respond with a prospecting email that attempts to convince us why we should eat your favorite food or watch your favorite television show.
- You are goal-oriented, tenacious and driven
- You are a great listener and quick thinker with an inquisitive nature
- You are assertive and persuasive but balance those traits with a high EQ
- You are able to frame ideas to match the needs of different audiences
- You have relentless drive, energy, and work ethic
- You are willing to try new things and open to coaching
- You keep your inbox at zero
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time
- Jump all over inbound leads to grab a prospect’s attention
- Craft and send professional and succinct emails
- Set up calls between prospective customers and Account Executives
- Contact potential clients through outbound prospecting like cold calls and emails
- Consistently achieve qualified calls or meetings and opportunity quotas
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Assist with marketing-related activities as needed including campaigns, events, etc.
- Diligently update SalesForce, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow ups
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Fearless communication skills.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it.
- Highly adaptable and flexible mindset because things change FAST around here.
- Lots of raw intellectual horsepower to become a guide on the nuances of business communication technology in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success
- Experience with Salesforce
Compensation package will include base salary and commissions. Base is $36,000 per year
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Paid Family Leave
- 401k plan
- Company equity program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Dog Friendly