Sales Development Representative at Pana
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We have an opportunity for a driven Sales Development Representative. You will help to build the customer base for an already thriving product and experience the thrill of working for a rapidly growing company.
This role is focused on scheduling initial meetings with the largest companies in the world.
As we are an early-stage company, our team members enjoy the ability to impact all aspects of the business. Your input on sales process, product development, and market perspective will be heard and valued in determining the overall direction of the company.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the face of travel.
- Create and execute strategic outbound campaigns to target companies.
- Exceed agreed upon weekly activity metrics.
- Coordinate and schedule introductory meetings with target companies.
- Maintain a clean and up to date CRM instance.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and self-improvement.
- Execute outbound cadences with emails, calls, and messages.
- Find new target companies and contacts that fit agreed upon firmographics and personas.
- Pitch the Pana product to potential new clients.
- Communicate with senior and executive level individuals at enterprise level businesses.
- Stay up to date on travel industry trends for use in creative outreach.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
- At least 2-years of sales development experience.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Dedication to learning and mastering the sales development skillset.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.