Sales Development Representative at Greenhouse Software
Are you passionate about a long-term career in sales and learning about what make a successful salesperson? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people and quickly get them on board? Do you thrive in competitive environments?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and drive revenue through generating sales opportunities in a team-focused environment. Success in this role means hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all with the support of experienced managers. We have a strong focus on optimization and welcome new ideas on how to improve our lead generation process.
Who will love this job:
- A captivating communicator: you have no fear on the phone and demonstrate excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach.
- An evangelist: you believe in our product and are able to authentically sell the Greenhouse story.
- A self-starter: you find process in ambiguity and strive to over deliver on all responsibilities.
- A creative thinker: you discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable campaigns.
- A driven winner: you understand that every single day is a new opportunity to be on top.
- A competitor: you are fiercely driven to compete against yourself while also being a collaborative teammate.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify leads by learning about the prospect's approach to hiring
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers and leads
- Collaborate with the greater Sales organization to generate new business for the company strategically
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other CRM, a plus
- Your own rare talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a phenomenal fit for this role in your cover letter
Pay, Perks & Such:
At Greenhouse, we love to celebrate our diverse group of hardworking employees – and it shows. We’re proud to say that in 2018, we’ve been ranked #2 by Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, #10 Best Company Culture to work for by Comparably, #37 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are recognized on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture that is pervasive throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. Starting with our interviews and continuing through our executive “Ask Me Anything” sessions, collaboration is at the heart of working at Greenhouse.
We offer a full slate of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and a parental leave program. And... we offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, including learning & development stipends, adoption and fertility benefits, an employee discount platform, and of course, fully stocked fridges and cold brew on tap. :)
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and different industries to apply. Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could look like here at Greenhouse.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.