Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you’re the first point of contact for prospects and a key contributor to the development of the sales pipeline. You set the tone for our clients’ experience and nurture those relationships until they’re qualified leads.
What You'll Do
- Develop new opportunities via inbound chat, phone, and email.
- Qualify prospects based on how well SnapEngage can meet their needs.
- Keep things moving forward by scheduling meetings between prospects and solution consultants.
- Maintain an organized pipeline and document prospect interactions in our CRM.
- Conduct weekly forecasting with the team on expected Sales Qualified Leads.
- Develop and leverage consultative selling skills to help first understand, then meet, client needs.
- Track your progress and work towards goals, such as conversion numbers, etc.
- Shape and evolve your messaging and pitch based on team input and client feedback.
- Contribute to the ultimate success of the team by constantly searching for opportunities to improve.
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and establish rapport.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Take on other tasks as needed.
- At least one year of experience in sales.
- An eagerness to learn and develop a career in SaaS sales.
- Quick to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Superior active listening skills and a sincere desire to understand and meet prospective clients’ needs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly explain technical issues and propose solutions.
- Ability to organize leads and effectively multitask.
- Adaptability and a readiness to flex with a growing, changing business.
Fluency in additional languages.
Why Work Here
- Market Competitive Salary.
- Dental and vision coverage and 100% covered healthcare options.
- 15 days of paid vacation, increasing year over year, and unlimited sick time.
- Paid parental leave options for parents of all types.
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Free, unlimited rides on RTD transit services through EcoPass.
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- 401k and company match.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities that renew every year.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.