Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Position Type: Regular
Position Level: Entry-level
Travel Requirements: Minimal travel required
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work for three years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine's inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the "Market Leader in Incentive Compensation" by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We're building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Xactly's growing Denver office, you will be responsible for functioning as the front line of our company by cold calling prospective Xactly clients & qualifying leads. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Xactly vision.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Work with assigned Account Executives to develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline
- Communicate with prospects via cold calls, emails & LinkedIn to develop interest in Xactly software
- Consistently achieve goals quota that are set on monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct administrative duties within Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with SDR team to achieve collective & individual goals
- Learn best practices of Incentive Compensation and how to effectively communicate with C-level Executives
- BS/BA and 1-3 years sales experience; sales/internship experience will be considered
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Commitment to become a closing SaaS Account Executive required
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.