Sales Development Representative
Please review the job details below.
Sales Development Rep for high-growth Americas Sales organization with a focus on generating new business in Latin America
DigitalGlobe, the industry leading earth observation satellite imagery provider, has an opening on the Americas sales team for a Sales Development Rep. This role will be will be responsible for generating new business in strategic focus areas across the Americas as part of a face-paced, high-growth Americas Sales team. We are looking for an experienced individual that has the market and customer research skills to develop and continuously update a strategic business development plan across markets in Canada, the US, and Latin America. A key skill for success in this role is the persistence required to execute on this plan and generate leads and qualified pipeline for in-country reps and partners to close. Experience in the GIS/mapping/imagery industry preferred. Spanish language skills required.
- Understand and articulate the unique value of satellite imagery and imagery-derived products presents to customers across multiple verticals, use cases and applications, including energy, civil government, and telco
- Hunt, prospect and qualify leads
- Define and communicate marketing support requests to Americas regional marketing team
- Effectively pass leads to in-territory reps—and follow up on pipeline progression
- Strategically build relationships with partners and end customers
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of earth observation industry
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Fluent in Spanish
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- 2-3 years business development and/or inside sales experience
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Creative, persistent, and delivers results
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.