Sales Development Representative at monday.com (Greater Denver Area, CO)
We’re looking for a highly motivated Sales Development Representative with an entrepreneurial and building spirit to join monday.com’s consulting team. We're scaling rapidly, and it is imperative for us to find a candidate who embraces challenge, is eager to learn, and is passionate about succeeding. The Sales Development Representative will be a product expert, responsible for consulting with and qualifying inbound prospects to generate pipeline for our sales team. We are looking for a self-motivated teammate with high social intelligence and a natural inclination for selling.
About The Role:
- Prospect via phone, email, and social strategies
- Deeply understand clients’ pain/needs to sell with value
- Drive sales growth and create new business pipeline for Account Executives
- Lead creative initiatives to optimize and improve team performance
- Test new strategies, audiences, and channels to generate Enterprise opportunities
- Ability to stay up to date in the SaaS landscape and demonstrate our platform value
- 6+ months in a Sales or Business Development Representative role and/or one year in sales
- SaaS experience - Advantage
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, goal-orientated, and customer-centric
What You’ll Get:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave, time off policy, commuter benefit, fitness benefit, and lunch benefit
- Amazing culture - collaborative, transparent & fun!
- Great Place To Work certified
- Named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn
For Colorado-based hires only: Compensation Range: $60,000-$75,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or RSUs based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of Colorado may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations.
Please note that this role is on a hybrid model.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.