How you'll make an impact
SonderMind is looking to hire Sales Development Representatives for our Healthcare Partnerships team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a rigorous cold-calling outreach schedule, and successfully converting cold-call and partnership inquiries into qualified leads. You will increase new net leads per month with the primary focus around healthcare including, but not limited to: Private Practices, Clinics, Hospitals, Behavioral Healthcare facilities. You will work across teams to develop a strategy for effective outreach, lead conversion, and partnership handoff.
Success looks like
- Within one month, become familiar with language for behavioral health in order to host productive prospecting calls. Connect and communicate with cross functional partners for organized handoff.
- Within two months, engaged with 100 - 150 partner conversations per week
- Within three months, booking 80 scheduled calls with Partnership Managers per month, and supporting passive partnerships
What you'll do
- Research healthcare systems within target geographic regions to understand operational/ownership structures, key enterprise decision makers, service area, patient population, and affiliated medical practices.
- Prospect and outreach healthcare systems, medical practices, and other sites of care.
- Initiate new relationships with healthcare systems, medical practices, and other sites of care as the first point of contact for SonderMind and assess each potential partners behavioral health needs to identify opportunities for SonderMind
- Learn and understand SonderMind's strengths of service in order to represent SonderMind effectively
- Work with marketing to ensure that marketing materials and messaging reflect partner needs and questions
- Successfully hand-off warm potential partners to the Partnership Managers, jointly holding responsibility for the discovery process to make the transition seamless
What you'll bring with you
- Approachability - Warm, engaging, and open. Builds rapport, putting people at ease and making sure they feel supported.
- Know our Product - Understands the mechanics, key metrics and market dynamics of both the mental health industry and hyper-growth consumer technology organizations
- Sales Acumen - Understanding of prospects and how to best approach a sale. Sales acumen is composed of the behaviors, skills and traits that make a successful salesperson.
- Productivity - Communicates effectively to ensure time is spent working on the right things in the right ways with the right people, maintaining optimal work output.
- Communication & Interpersonal - Engages and listens to others, adjusting communication style to fit the audience and message. Picks up on interpersonal and group dynamics, building rapport relating comfortably with people across teams, functions, cultures and levels.
- Collaboration & Teamwork - Focus on 'we' over 'me'. Team-orientated, seeking to be part of a group whose impact is greater than the sum of its parts
- Resilience & Adaptability - Ability to navigate a fast-paced, high-growth environment, excelling in the face of ambiguity and frequent change. Effective with limited information or direction; comfortable with risk and uncertainty; self-directed and proactive.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in sales or sales enablement in a healthcare field
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, able to manage a high volume of tasks
- Adaptability and Resilience
- Experience with a CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working for a high growth company
- Experience in enterprise sales
What we value
- Transparency: We say what we mean and mean what we say
- Bucketworthiness: We can be relied upon to not let our bucket leak
- Ownership: We take initiative to act before being asked
- Courage: We move fast, take calculated risks and (sometimes) fail
- Empathy: We treat others with respect and assume their best intentions
- Passion: We loosely hold strong opinions, debate and then commit forcefully
The anticipated salary range for this role is $50,000- $55,000. This role does have on target earning potential of up to $20,000, and is eligible to participate in our equity incentive plan . Actual compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This role can sit in the following locations: Denver, CO; RDU (Raleigh-Durham), NC; Nashville, TN; Boston, MA; Pittsburgh, PA; Chicago, IL; Austin, TX; Seattle, WA; Madison, WI
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind.
Our benefits include:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with plans to meet your needs including HSA and FSA options.
- A flexible PTO policy, company holidays
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition )
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.