Sales Development Representative-Team Lead at Convercent by OneTrust
The Business Development Representative – Team Lead position will play an active role in helping to build a world-class business development team. This includes recruiting, training, ongoing development of BDRs across the business while continuing to hold a quota in a player/coach role. In this position, you will be assisting the Director of Business Development in creating a repeatable and scalable framework to ensure team success. This vital role will help grow the size the team and coach individuals towards exceeding their quotas.
What you’ll do:
- Carry an independent quota for pursuits booked, S1 units and pipeline contribution
- Gain valuable management training and experience in order to positively impact BDR team effectiveness – leading 1 on 1 sessions, auditing mentorship program of new team members
- Learn how to interview, negotiation, and hire top talent by assisting with interviews and working alongside the Convercent People Ops Team
- Assist in team meetings, working towards desired outcomes and creating positive change
- Assist in developing team culture of competitiveness and excellence through creation of monthly competitions and ensure
- Learn what KPIs are important for team success, to ensure high volume quality leads are generated for healthy pipeline development across all regions to support business objectives.
- Work closely with the systems teams to ensure tools, specifically Salesforce and Outreach are configured appropriately to maximize BDR efficiency and productivity
- Assist in the development of go to market messaging through sequence, template, and snippet creation
- Drive programs to support both inbound and outbound prospecting motions
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years previous BDR or equivalent inside sales experience in a high transactional environment with clear KPIs and aggressive targets
- History of coaching team members to meet/exceed quarterly quotas
- Track record of exceeding targets through collaboration, strategic planning and execution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience delivering client presentations and influencing key decision makers
- Prior experience with ZoomInfo, Outreach, and SalesForce or other CRM tools preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.