PlayerLync is one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
As an SDR, you will play a key role in PlayerLync’s growth and the success of the Sales organization. You’ll be working in close collaboration with marketing and enterprise account executives to generate revenue pipeline by uncovering and converting leads. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dynamic “startup” environment and will have the confidence to assertively reach into accounts, make connections, build strong relationships, then generate interest in PlayerLync’s value proposition. As the front line of the sales organization, you will begin to learn the skills needed to move into a quota holding role.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, qualify, and generate meetings and opportunities for account executives
- Collaborate with the greater sales organization and marketing to execute multi-touch, account-based prospecting strategies
- Log and manage all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Consistently achieve monthly target for meetings booked
- Conduct cold outreach to enterprise accounts: cold calling, email campaigns, social outreach, etc.
- Share learnings and insights with the marketing team to help improve our outreach programs
- At least 6 months of successful prospecting experience in B2B sales or sales development or inside sales role within an enterprise software business
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales with PlayerLync
- Outstanding relationship building skills and the ability to research and nurture contacts using a multi-channel approach
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve. You are not satisfied with 100% and are always looking for ways to meet the next challenge
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com or equivalent CRM system and HubSpot or similar
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work and engage a variety of different audiences across various industries
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year College or University
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding assigned targets
- Cold calling and prospecting experience required.
- Highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter