Wix Stores - one of the largest business units at Wix and one of the biggest DIY eCommerce platforms in the world. We pride ourselves on the growth of our employees, our true start-up atmosphere, and of course, our product: stunning storefronts, easy-to-use features, and effective tools.
A dynamic self-starter with at least 1+ year/s spent in a sales role or relevant work experience. You're an eager problem solver who easily stretches outside of your comfort zone to grow your skill set. You're passionate about growing your sales career and focused on self-development and excellence. You're also an excellent verbal and written communicator.
As an Business Development Representative you will:
- Manage all of our top-of-funnel strategies engaging with companies that enter our sales funnel.
- Take ownership of cold outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn, and more.
- Research the market to identify new verticals and opportunities.
- Manage our chatbot as a lead gen opp.
- Identify and schedule qualified leads for our sales team to close.
- Provide high-level pitches around Wix's eComm solutions.
- Be measured on the basis of monthly goals.
At this time we are seeking Denver-based candidates or candidates who can commute to our office in Denver. Our employees work in a flexible hybrid model and are expected to be in the office at least 2 days per week
Approximate base compensation $19 - $25/hr. In addition to the base pay this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift and/or candidate experience. You can learn more about Wix benefits here.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.