Sales Development Representative- Northeast at Quantum Metric, Inc.
- Consistently set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team, meeting monthly, quarterly and annual quotas.
- Profile strategic accounts, identify key potential buyers, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Strategize with your assigned Account Executives to create target prospect lists and work collaboratively in your shared territories.
- Participate and achieve target goals through regular marketing programs and campaigns
- Respond quickly to inbound marketing leads via web form or web chat, as required.
- Continually educate yourself on the Quantum Metric product, our competitive landscape, our value propositions, and on prospecting best practices.
- As required (post-Covid), attend regional and national events and lead effective demos for prospects.
- This role is best for someone who is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and capable of working in a remote environment.
- Proficiency or willingness to learn and use prospecting tools, including Salesforce, Zoom, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Drift, Vidyard, and more.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Demonstrated success in the Enterprise SaaS Digital / eCommerce space is a bonus.
The successful candidate will be
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Quantum Metric
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multitasking in a fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Results oriented
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
Perks, Benefits and Compensation
- Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 12 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $55,000-65,000 (OTE is double base)