Sales Development Rep- SPLIT SCHEDULE/WFH at Procare Solutions
Sales Development Representative (SDR) PLEASE CONFIRM SCHEDULE BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS ROLEThe Sales Development Representative is responsible for actively supporting the sales organization by generating new sales leads for both the Software Consultant and Account Growth Specialist sales teams. These leads will be generated primarily by outbound activities that include phone calls, emails, and custom-built cadences. The Sales Development Rep must have a strong will to prospect for new business, have a working knowledge of our products, understand the pain points of our customers, and be able to speak directly to market conditions that impact our customers’ need for automation.
Living the Values:
- Elevate One Another- Work together as a team. Celebrate each other's wins.
- Grow Together- Help your teammates with SF process or sales tactics. Share best practices in a supportive manner. Together we win!
- Be a Driver- Don’t wait for the prospect and don’t give up on a prospect! Monitor and drive your pipeline to needed volumes based on your conversion rates.
- Respect All Perspectives- This applies to customers, team members, and other Procare teams.
- Keep Our Promises- to our customers and to each other- we succeed as a team, and we need everyone to do their part
- Wear the Customer Hat - Always consider the customer’s point of view. Make sure their interactions with us are positive and they feel heard and understood.
Essential Job Functions:
- Familiarize yourself with state regulations and norms in assigned territory
- Complete the necessary amount of activities to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Work both independently and collaboratively
- Manage the prospecting, scheduling, and communication around new lead appointments
- Work with internal resources such as marketing and product teams in order to create compelling content to use in outbound initiatives
- Provide a great customer experience that aligns with the core values of Procare
- Adequately manage a discovery call/process to match needs/services
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs and ensure we do not lose contact
- Resolve customer concerns and ensure that items are forwarded to other team members/departments as necessary
- Keep accurate data for the effective completion of a sale
On a Daily basis, the Sales Development Rep:
- Creates new leads and adds to cadences with some level of personalization
- Makes cold call phone calls to find new opportunities for the sales team
- Manages email cadences
- Manages discovery calls with potential leads
- Creates and develops interest from prospects about Procare’s products & services
- Reaches out to unresponsive marketing leads multiple times within 7 days
On a Weekly basis, the Sales Development Rep:
- Reviews outbound content and metrics around current initiatives
- Follows up on leads handed over to sales team to make sure the appointments were kept
- Provides a weekly recap of total appointments created
- Aggregates customer feedback, complaints, or concerns and shares with manager
- Connects with sales reps to identify areas of opportunity and increased efficiency
On a Monthly basis, the Sales Development Rep:
- Reviews quantitative performance with manager
- Reviews and self-scores 2 calls
- Requests same calls for review and scoring
- Plans for improvement in coming month
- Reviews plan with manager
- Reflects on effort needed to close month strong and deliver the best possible results
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Professional phone etiquette: desire and ability to quickly connect with multiple prospects every day
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications and equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Effective listening skills
- Desire to join and support a successful sales team
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
- This position works most of the time in a fixed office location and may involve sitting and/or standing for prolonged periods
- Must be able to communicate verbally and via writing (generally e-mail) with prospects and other employees
- Must be able to operate computer and other office equipment
We have offices in Medford, OR; Rochester Hills, MI; Denver, CO; and Santa Clara and Sacramento, CA.
Most employees are working remotely right now, and when in the office, we do so in small groups, using all recommended safety precautions.
Our potential customers are located all over the United States. At the same time, we know that employees need flexibility now more than ever. For this position, we are looking for someone who can work a split schedule of M-F 5am-9am MT, and then 3pm -7pm. This is a WFH position, but applicants must be in the Denver metro area as occasional office presence may be required. We are also hiring SDRs with a more traditional schedule, so if 5am does not sound appealing, please visit our other job posting.