Sales Development Manager at Stream (Greater Boulder Area, CO)
Stream is hiring for a Sales Development Manager to join the Sales team. This position is located in Boulder (or remote in the US) and reports to the Director of Sales Development. We are also open to candidates located in Amsterdam.
What You Will Do
In this newly created position at Stream, this person will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and mentoring an outbound sales team of Sales Development Representatives. You will also test out different processes and strategies for our outbound sales efforts. Your success will be measured by the success of your team and ensuring they are exceeding their quotas on a quarterly basis.
- Manage, hire, and scale an outbound sales team of Sales Development Representatives
- Coach and develop early stage sales professionals ensuring their professional development within the company
- identify prospective accounts, establish consistent sales metrics and practices, optimize outbound approach, and ultimately generate meetings and opportunities for the sales team.
- Monitor, forecast, and achieve meeting and pipeline targets for global sales development team.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Reps, Marketing, Sales Managers, Customer Success & Sales Engineers
Who You Are
At Stream we strive to provide the best possible product and service to our clients, and we expect the same from you! As a member of the team, you must be excited to grow with Stream. At our core, we are a startup - you should be able to act quickly, thrive in uncertainty, and love pivoting to new technologies.
- 1+ years of SaaS sales leadership experience
- 3+ years of total SaaS sales experience
- Experience growing an outbound sales team at a SaaS company
- You know the tools (Outreach/SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg/Zoominfo, Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative
- Startup experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- 28 days paid time off plus paid Dutch holidays
- A pension scheme
- A generous Learning and Development budget
- Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or option to use a company bike within the city
- Gym membership of choice covered
- MacBook Pro or another development setup
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
- A generous relocation package
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The opportunity to attend or present to global conferences and meetups
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, Colorado