Sales Development Manager at IntelePeer
Sales Development Manager- Denver
IntelePeer is looking for an experienced Sales Development Manager with success in driving and delivering on Account Base Marketing initiatives. This position will lead a team of Sales Development Reps that will create and qualify opportunities for the Sales Team by targeting key accounts. This position will partner with our Account Base Marketing team on a tailored engagement strategy throughout the buyer journey. Proven track record for coaching and developing a high performing sales development team.
REPORTS TO: Director, Sales Operations
- Train and develop the skills of the Sales Development team
- Nurture and grow a sales pipeline through Sales Development team activities and leveraging ABM outreach
- Partner with Marketing to develop effective outreach strategy for messaging and all outbound communications
- Establish KPI metrics for team that will measure success
- Work closely with Enterprise and Mid-Market Leadership teams to identify key company accounts to develop
- Analyze Outreach cadences with an eye towards continual improvement and up-to-date messaging, by buyer persona and by industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related area.
Expertise & Experience:
- 3+ years in Sales Development ManagerLeadership role
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Proven track record of success as an SDR manager
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Experience with facilitating trainings and meetings
- 10% – 25 % travel is required.
- Ability to Build Rapport with Clients and Customers and cultivate prospects
- High competency in mentoring and coach new Sales Development reps
- Excellent communication skills in with an emphasis in active listening, presentation, oral, and abstract reasoning.
- Strong project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and be adaptable to change.
- Strong initiative, self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful
- Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others