Sales Development Manager
Formstack, transforming the way you collect data and put it to work, is looking for a Sales Development Manager to add to the team.
Formstack is a 13-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
Our sales team is in need of an experienced, versatile Sales Development Manager who wants to win big and continue to shape our sales organization. You are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment and motivates their team.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Development Manager, you will develop Sales Development Representatives and manage leads and targets for the SDRs to work. You will also align with Account Executives and Sales Reps on process and success measures.
How You Will Succeed:
- Manage team of 4-8 Sales Development Representatives.
- Build and optimize sales cadences, combining phone, email and social outreach.
- Create varying sales approaches based on targeted vertical prospects.
- Coach team on successful outbound sales tactics.
- Hold sales representatives accountable for performance and effort metrics.
- Build and execute ongoing training for broad sales team at Formstack.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years leading Sales Development Representatives OR 3-4 years of successful SDR experience.
- Success in training individuals on any sales level.
- Located in Colorado Springs or Denver, Colorado
- Knowledge of the software sales, especially in the SaaS space.
- Experience building prospect lists a plus.
- Experience with Sandler sales methodology a plus.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gathering