We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small knit startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and Colorado Springs.
🚀 About The Role
We’re looking for a superstar Sales Development Enablement Specialist who will become an integral part of The Revenue Operations Team. You have a passion for generating resources and delivering high value prospecting training to experienced Go-To-Market professionals. You will be directly involved in a multitude of projects to ensure the success of our Sales Development Team, assisting them in achieving their goals.
You know the strengths and weaknesses of every new hire and relay that feedback to their manager. The successful candidate will seamlessly plug into our already world-class enablement program and by driving global consistency and alignment across the different sales disciplines.
You back up strategic insights with evidence gleaned from SFDC and other systems to drive the development of training and coaching that resonates with the team and empowers them to be successful. You will collaborate with key stakeholders and help improve processes, update SOPs and support the operation initiatives for overall success of the department.
- Work with Sales Leadership and the broader Revenue Operations Team to identify operation & enablement needs and support the creation of prospecting training to improve efforts for pipeline generation.
- Assist in the administration and creation of operations and enablement collateral while maintaining and updating our various enablement platforms
- Act as the primary resource for onboarding new SDRs to include a bootcamp covering: Cold Calling Best Practices, Email Prospecting, Social Selling, and Leveraging the Sales Tech. Stack .
- Support and lead ongoing enablement sessions such as call role plays, 1:1 or team coaching, topic deep dives, sharing the latest prospecting trends/best practices.
- Measure & enforce, with the help of our Learning Action Plan, the performance of new hires to ensure optimal performance.
- Manage multiple communication streams to engage with the various business functions while maintaining brand consistency for enablement initiatives
- Drive adoption and utilization of training materials
- Implement metrics to measure the effectiveness and impact of the program while addressing additional learning needs.
- Review current processes and create value added SOP documentation for training and guidance.
- Meet with management and operational support for new process updates and help identify areas of operational improvements
- Be a key part of the team by working cross functionally to support operations and enablement
- 3+ years in Sales, Business Development, or Enablement of Sales Teams
- Experience in Sales Operations preferred
- Salesforce experience required.
- Proven experience working with and creating training content for Go-To-Market Teams
- Expertise in designing, developing, planning and implementing training programs
- Passion for learning and development
- Highly organized, with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong & engaging communications skills across all mediums and audience types
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines; must be able to multitask and be proactive
- Compensation: $100,000
🏆 Perks and Benefits
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (PTO, Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf