Are you a bright problem solver who wants to get a taste for the sales world but doesn’t want to start in an entry level cold calling role? In the Sales Coordinator role at eDataSource, you will be exposed to all aspects of the sales process, working directly with the leadership team as well as our Account Directors. You will be exposed to the full sales process from marketing execution, to lead generation and qualification, right through to close. You will be an essential part of the sales team, providing insights and recommendations to improve the process and drive revenue. Bring your passion, smarts, and motivation to make an impact on our small but rapidly growing business. Great benefits, fun work environment, and amazing people make it the perfect place to start a career!
eDataSource works with top brands to make sure their opt-in email gets through to the inbox where it can drive the business of companies like HP, Zillow, Dropbox, and more. Our platform tracks billions of emails and hundreds of thousands of brands, giving our customers insights they can’t get anywhere else!
- Work directly with the management team to optimize the sales team
- Route inbound sales leads per territory rules
- Manage basic SFDC admin (users, reports, etc.)
- Help coordinate basic sales operations
- Assist with data projects for Sales
- Coordinate in advance of trade shows (set up meetings, manage logistics)
- Execute sales related data projects
- Manage setup of trial accounts, demo domains, etc.
- Maintain documentation in Salesforce for leads and new accounts
- Respond through to sales inquiries within all channels including in-platform chat
- Organize, maintain and contribute to sales support and enablement materials
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PPT
- Strong work-ethic
- Tech savvy
- Comfortable interacting with clients over phone/email
- Fantastic written skills
- Passion for solving problems
- College degree