Sales Consultant (Account Executive) at zLinq Inc. (Greater Denver Area, CO)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, February 28, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Sales Consultant – Work At zLinq!
Who We Are…
At zLinq, we value having fun, getting results and building trust! zLinq closed its Series B funding which will allow us to accelerate growth and live our mission of transforming the communications experience at a larger scale! This means we’re looking for people like you to join us! If you think you can see yourself delivering AMAZING results as a part of our team, reach out to us!
Who you are…
- Results driven and competitive with a natural desire to be in a hunter role
- BS/BA with and one year of outbound pipeline generation experience
- Proven success in setting appointments in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external clients
- Creative edge used for hyper-personalization and relationship building
- Outstanding time management skills with strong follow through and the ability to self-manage
- Experience with business software including Microsoft office and a relevant sales CRM
- Ability to learn and understand new products, technology, and software
- Commitment to learn enterprise level sales skills using a proven methodology
What you will do…
- Develop a sales pipeline using a proven methodology of hyper-personalization through cold calls, emails, mailers and LinkedIn touches.
- Network within a vertical to build relationships and expertise.
- Support opportunities through a well-defined sales cycle, learning to navigate enterprise organizations with the extensive support of the sales leadership team.
- Manage a funnel of opportunities towards achievement of quota.
Our culture is important to us
Do our values resonate with your future career goals? We strive to deliver an inclusive work environment and aim for a higher purpose, we were named one of the “Best Places To Work” and one of Fastest Growing 50 companies in Denver!
- Strong emphasis on work/life balance
- We encourage creativity – bring new ideas to the table and see them integrated into the business
- Team building – we celebrate success and have quarterly events to focus on relationship building
- Dynamic environment – be adaptable to change and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Read Full Job Description