Sales Compensation Consultant at HomeAdvisor
ANGI Homeservices (NYSE: ANGI) is the global leader in home improvement. Through its collection of brands, ANGI Homeservices is creating the world’s largest digital marketplace for home services, connecting millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals.
ANGI Homeservices Legal Department is seeking a Sales Compensation Consultant to work for one of the most recognizable home service brands in North America. This position will work in close collaboration with Sales, Finance, and HR/Legal. The position will be based at our headquarters in Denver, Colorado and will report to the Associate General Counsel of HomeAdvisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with sales, finance, HR/legal, and other teams to develop, implement, and administrate new and existing sales compensation plans and special bonus/SPIF programs.
- Participating in revision of guidelines and proposing compensation plan amendments.
- Assisting with development of communication plan, timeline, and education of sales compensation plans and special bonus/SPIF programs.
- Becoming the subject matter expert on all sales compensation plans.
- Gaining comprehensive understanding of the sales process and drivers.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly reporting on plans and programs.
- Assisting with processing applicable prize taxation.
- Ensuring programs adhere to both internal and external policy guidelines and procedures.
- Ensuring company compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Working on special projects such as process improvements, data and presentations, and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Assisting legal team with various projects as needed.
Preferred Education and Qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 2-3 years of experience with Sales Compensation Plan development.
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis.
- Understanding of wage and hour laws.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Strong Excel proficiency required (reports, dashboards, pivot tables, lookups)
- Working understanding of the importance of statistics.
- Top candidates will be meticulous, have outstanding business acumen and have sound understanding of compensation analysis.
- Must be able to communicate to cross-functional management in concise easily understood terms.
- Ability to handle confidential data with appropriate discretion.
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet reporting deadlines with quality, speed and accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and sense of accountability and integrity.
- Solid customer service focus and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with diverse teams across the organization.
- Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve problems and drive projects to completion.
- Trustworthy, positive, energetic, optimistic attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- A creative problem solver who is eager to learn about new ideas and concepts.
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation.