Sales Compensation Analyst
- Responsible for the monthly calculation and accurate payment of sales compensation for our global sales organization
- Work closely with HR and Sales Operations to process new hires, terminations, transfers, and other changes
- Manage commission ticketing queue and provide ongoing support on various commission issues and exceptions.
- Administer draw, MBO, bonus, and SPIFF payouts
- Partner with cross functional teams to maintain and deploy global compensation plans
- Ensure timely electronic distribution and acceptance of comp plans, policy, and sales representation letters
- Collaborate with systems team to help drive process automation and system enhancements
- Work with external and internal auditors on an ongoing basis for SOX commission process and testing
- Coordinate training for new and existing sales reps on Xactly software
- Support ad hoc projects and report requests as needed
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Sales Compensation Administration, Sales Compensation related Analytics, or similar field in SaaS organizations.
- Experience with the Xactly Incent compensation platform.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite (especially MS Excel).
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment. Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and process changes
- BS/BA required.