Sales Compensation Analyst ~ Global
This is your opportunity to take a position and put your stamp on it. As a Commission Analyst for Webroot, you will have the opportunity to work autonomously in various programs across the sales and marketing spectrum, driving key recommendations and action plans to support growth, while enjoying high-visibility with a team that shapes the focus and direction of our company. While we offer the history and stability of the established company that we are, we also offer the flexibility and dynamics of a start-up, which affords you extraordinary variety in workload and project selection. Bring your expertise in commission and/or sales analysis to us, and you will discover a whole new career path opening up for you!
As our Broomfield, Colorado-based Commission Analyst, you will be responsible to partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to help design and administer sales plans for commissioned employees. This role will requires attention to detail, a customer service focus, a sense of ownership, the ability to analyze and review work looking for anomalies, and a creative approach to sales plan designs. The Commissions Analyst will serve as the primary liaise between the sales and marketing organization’s commissioned employees that have queries regarding how their quotas are set, how their plans operate, issues with payout, and any other ad hoc questions or concerns.
Additional responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Own totality of commissions process including but not limited to driving commission plan review sessions with Sales and Marketing leadership, administering a commissions tool, ensuring the accuracy of payout results, and fielding inbound requests as necessary.
- Generate and ensure timely delivery of sales plans on a quarterly basis.
- Optimizing and fully leveraging Xactly as a commissions tool.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership to help create unique and exciting SPIF programs to generate momentum and excitement on the sales floor.
Preferred and required skills are but not limited to:
- Experience using Xactly or a very similar software as a commissions tool (certification preferred).
- Basic understanding of accounting principles specifically around amortization and immediate expense of costs.
- Understanding of the total commission's process from creating plans to submitting payroll (and all steps in between).
- Basic understanding of data architecture and mapping of data from disparate databases.
- Experience using Tableau or other BI tools is a plus.
- Experience working in a subscription-based business, specifically Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus.
- Ability to identify gaps in data schema and bad data requiring cleanup.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continually evolving priorities.
- Ability to prioritize inbound requests, set reasonable expectations for delivery of said items, and holding self-accountable to those timeframes.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Besides having visibility to the shakers and movers within Webroot, you'll make a direct impact on our growth moving forward and provide the analysis that help design and define creative sales plans. In doing so you will have the opportunity to expand your own responsibilities and shift your career into an even higher gear. If this sounds like the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply today!
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Webroot, we believe in rewarding success. Our total rewards philosophy includes highly competitive salaries and a robust benefits package that you can view here.