Our sales professionals are responsible for qualifying and responding to inbound leads and developing and maintaining relationships with their portfolio of clients. The success of the individuals is based on the ability to bring new clients and partners to the Hotel Engine platform. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are essential skills for this role. Prior experience with inside sales, direct sales, and customer service is a plus.
- Close new accounts by responding to inbound phone, email and webform inquiries
- Provide online demos to prospects and existing customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio
- Identify opportunities to upsell your portfolio
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings.
- A hunger and passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
Required Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans.
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits.
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans.
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance.