Sales Associate, Hotel Engine
Grow with Us
We’re not for everybody. We’re not for the faint of heart. We’re for the rich in spirit. Those that are passionate and have a hunger for excellence. Those that want to leave their mark on this world and are genuinely excited to be a part of something great.
We don’t hire for tenure or advanced degrees. We let them do what they're best at. We hire good people who are intelligent, ambitious, and have tremendous potential. And we promote on the same principles: if you excel in your role, you’ll move up. It’s that simple.
We love our team, and view them as extended family. We know how to work hard—and play hard. Centrally located in the Cherry Creek neighborhood, just outside of downtown Denver, our office offers westward views of the Rocky Mountains and easy access to a full-service gym, numerous grocery stores, and restaurants. We listen to our employees—and we fully understand that without them, we’d be nowhere.
If you’ve been searching for a place where you can make your ideas a reality, unleash your unbridled ambition, and grow with a likeminded talented team, we want to talk to you! The biggest benefit we offer may be tremendous opportunity—but of course, we have many benefits for our employees to enjoy.
Hotel Engine, a sister company of Travelers Haven, is looking for entry-level inside sales professionals with strong sales and customer service skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment.
Our sales professionals are responsible for qualifying and responding to inbound leads, and developing and maintaining relationships with their portfolio of clients. The success of the individuals is based on the ability to bring new clients and partners to the Hotel Engine platform. While building relationships are key, there is a strong focus on attention to detail and time management which are essential skills for this role. Prior experience with inside sales, direct sales, and customer service is a plus.
- Close new accounts by responding to inbound phone, email and webform inquiries
- Provide online demos to prospects and existing customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your portfolio
- Identify opportunities to upsell your portfolio
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients, and challenge them to use Hotel Engine exclusively for hotel bookings.
- A hunger and passion for helping businesses improve their corporate travel and employee perk programs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and activities while paying attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- BA/BS degree