Greater Denver Area
GoSpotCheck is a team of 160+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You’ll Do
- This is a 32-40 hr per week contracting role, that has the potential to convert to a full-time role after 3 months.
- You’ll support both the day-to-day and project needs of our VP of Enterprise Accounts in a vibrant and bustling tech startup environment. You’ll manage scheduling, travel arrangements, contract preparation, meeting dictation, CRM documentation, and really anything that can free up more time for those you support! You’ll gain insight into how enterprise software is sold and become an extension of our most senior salespeople whether they are at GoSpotCheck HQ or traveling to close deals with customers.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll ultimately close more deals as a team thanks to the extra bandwidth you’ve free’d up for our top closers.
- We will always be on time, where we need to be, and prepared for whatever meeting lies ahead thanks to your impeccable calendar management and proactive communication skills.
- When we’re not able to respond, we’ll rest assured that you’re the conduit to get important communications followed up on - Knowing when to communicate on behalf of the team, and when to table it until further clarification.
- Sales travel will be a breeze as you’ve handled the travel coordination seamlessly.
- Agendas, meeting minutes, memos and presentations will always be on-point, thanks to your clear writing style!
Who You Are
- You’ve always excelled at learning quickly in a new environment.
- Your attention to detail is better than the people you support - You frequently notice things that others don’t!
- You are the type of person who is always looking to do more - You identify opportunities to add value and go for it!
- You are comfortable drafting up sales contracts or ghost-writing internal/external correspondence, and understand the importance of being precise in your language.
- When it comes to organizational skills, you’re the cream of the crop and can point to examples of technologies you use to stay organized.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re working in PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi, you know how to put together a killer slide deck that gets the messaging across loud and clear.
- You are comfortable jumping into Excel and are ahead of the game if you consider this a strength of yours.
- Bonus points if you have exposure to SalesforceYour strong prioritization skills help you to be successful in self-directed roles.
- You’re a quick responder through various communication channels and you are a calming force, even when things get chaotic around you!
- You understand that in startup businesses there is no job too small, and you’re always willing to assist.
- You are passionately curious about how the business functions, and know you are more valuable in your role when you understand the business context for decisions and actions.
- You preferably completed a bachelor’s degree.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description