Sales and Partner Enablement (Enterprise)
Function: Sales Operations and Enablement
Position Type: Full time
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly's comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Sales Enablement Enterprise support partner at Xactly Corporation, you'll leverage your sales and training experience to create world-class curriculums for our Sales and Partner Departments. While we have a strong foundation established, we are looking for someone to expand on our existing content and programs, teaching us a thing or two we don't already know, specifically for our Enterprise sellers and Partner teams. You will:
- Own the ongoing training program for many customer-facing sales and partner functions
- Share the onboarding curriculum with fellow Enablement peers
- Handle multiple engagements with the ability to continually prioritize projects as needs of the business shift
- Quantify your impact based on rep engagement and pipeline progression
- Have an excitement around developing plans and curriculum to create sales success
- Collaborate with executives and other departments as you create and implement programs, playbooks, demos and more.
Xactly's Sales Enablement team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds and creative thinking. Our team's goal is to increase sales effectiveness by reducing onboarding time from hire to full productivity while executing on continuous sales education programs that drive revenue and performance, and we don't take that responsibility lightly. We take our role seriously, but we have a lot of fun along the way!
THE SKILL SET:
- Extremely professional in communicating with senior leadership
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines as the decision maker and the program leader
- Clear and frequent communicator with the ability to gain buy in and alignment
- Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value
- Tenacious, confident and self-motivated individual
- Highly analytical, data driven and numerate.
- Ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues to achieve desired outcomes
- Extremely organized, able to prioritize many projects and project manage cross-functional teams
- Independent working and decision making skills; strong sense of initiative
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Build relationships with internal business partners including Sales Leaders, Sales Reps, Sales Ops and Enablement, Partner Sales and beyond
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
- Conduct a gap analysis to determine what is missing from our Enablement offerings
- Begin content creation of top priority Enablement projects
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don't know
- Begin to flesh out how Enablement can fill the gaps of missing offerings and content
- Work with company leaders to develop Enablement content and documentation
- Get to know the Partner sales team and understand how we embed into our ecosystem of partners.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the past 6-months
- Roll out a training plan with Sales Directors (Enterprise, specifically).
- Be a key player involved in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Conduct and analysis of SPM Value Proposition and ensure our go-to-market pitch is effective (alongside sales reps)
- Implement metrics for the Enablement team to ensure program offers are effective and consumable
- Be imbedded into the Vista portfolio of company for the purpose of networking and sharing best practices
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we're committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.