Mobile Solutions is a SaaS company that provides full life-cycle Managed Mobility Services including procurement, staging and kitting, real-time expense management, business analytics and reporting, account optimization, 24x7 US-based support, managed Enterprise Mobility Management, and device reclamation services. We’ve made it simple for our clients to manage corporate liable devices while also automating the management of mobile costs, assets, usage, plan changes, invoice processing, and reporting. With our cloud-based portal we provide one, easy-to-use technology interface.
Mobile Solutions, Services Inc. is a fast-growing company looking to add a results-driven Sales Analyst to work from our DTC headquarters. We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow, as is evident by being recognized as one of the top places to work in Denver. If you want to build your career with a company who values hard-work and provides opportunities for growth, Mobile Solutions is the place to be!
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Sales Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity
- Responsible for project management of all sales deals and putting together reports for management and leadership
- Work with sales team to incorporate sales forecasts into daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Maintain daily records and communications with the CEO and EVP of Sales
- Provide overall general administrative support to the Sales department as needed
- Reports to the EVP of Sales
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience working in an analyst capacity required, preferably in a sales environment
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Advanced skills in understand numbers and experience in Salesforce is required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Driven and competitive with a passion for winning
The next steps in our hiring process is to take a brief series of pre-employment assessments. The assessments will help us better understand you, and how to best work with you.
When ready, copy and paste this link into your web browser to access the assessments: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-FXAO24V81?u=133089
Note: Please use Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Internet Explorer 8 or newer to complete this test event. Please do not use your mobile phone.
If you are ready to join a growing company with an amazing culture, competitive salary, incredible benefits and the opportunity to grow your career, apply now!
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.