Sales Account Manager at PopSockets LLC
Sales Account Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
As a member of the PopSockets Sales team, the Domestic Sales Account Manager will be a critical part of driving revenue, interacting with wholesale accounts and ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain.
- Overseeing and owning responsibility for book of business with collective door count in excess of 2,500 locations
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable, organized, keep a consistent positive attitude, and strive to beat metrics
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Leadership to support all sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management, forecasting, and channel expansion
- Proactive communication with outside partners to ensure all detail points are aligned
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities, generate lists of potential accounts
- Build rapport with distribution partners and key sales reps to manage existing business and uncover new opportunities
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach
- Ability to travel 25-40%
- 2-5 years account management experience with emphasis on wireless dealers/independent retail stores
- Experience selling products and services to key decision makers within an organization
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc)
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Must be a coachable, self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google based services
Salary 50-60k plus bonus depending on experience
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.