Sales Account Manager at PopSockets LLC
Sales Account Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. People know us best for the PopGrip, a collapsible grip and stand that provides a secure, one-handed way to hold any mobile device. But we're always hard at work inventing new, expressive, extremely fun products that serve a functional need and help do some good in the world. From PopWallet and PopMounts, to PopPower chargers and an expanding line of beauty products, we're tireless in our pursuit of the company's mission to create empowering, customizable, magical products for our customers to enjoy.
As a member of the PopSockets Domestic Sales team, the Sales Account Manager will be a critical part of driving revenue, interacting with wholesale accounts and ensuring a smooth and efficient supply chain.
- Oversee and own responsibility for assigned accounts with a collective door count in excess of 10,000 locations.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable, organized, keep a consistent positive attitude, and strive to beat metrics.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Leadership to support sales initiatives related to revenue generation, customer service, inventory management, forecasting, and channel expansion.
- Proactive communication with outside partners and internal teams to ensure all detail points are aligned.
- Ability to capitalize on new opportunities and generate lists of potential accounts.
- Build rapport with buyers, distribution partners, and key sales reps to manage existing business and uncover new opportunities.
- Continually generate new areas of opportunity to grow revenue and expand product reach.
- Experience selling products and services to key decision makers within an organization.
- 2-5 years account management or sales/operations experience, ideally in consumer product goods.
- Familiarity with order maintenance (ERP, CRM, etc).
- Possess problem solving, attention to detail, and analytical skills.
- Must be a coachable, self-starter that shows ownership and commitment to the job.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information, exercise good judgment, and discretion in handling and disseminating information.
- Action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing growth environment.
- Sense of humor, personal integrity, and appreciation for the power of teamwork.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office/Google based services.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.