Sales Account Executive at Envysion
Envysion, a leading provider of video-based SaaS technology solutions for retailers, fast casual restaurants and wireless dealers, is seeking an Experienced Sales Account Executive to generate new and recurring revenues through the sales and marketing of cloud-based software service applications. This individual will hunt for new business and build off current preferred client base through a consultative sales approach.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrated ability in SaaS business model sales.
- Strong solution selling capability with aptitude to learn software application and drive demonstrations.
- B to B experience navigating through C-level executives as well as franchisee owners within assigned brands.
- Tenacious pursuit of market opportunities and end to end follow through around sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to build contacts - QSR/fast casual, retail, c-store space contacts highly desirable.
- Proven success meeting and exceeding assigned monthly and annual sales goals.
- Experience creating presentations and providing high level technical overviews to prospects.
- Generate new business by prospecting, conducting market analysis, planning face to face meetings and cold calling.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing.
- Act as a solutions expert consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales revenue goals.
- Provide standard communication, pipeline reviews, and forecasting to management for executive review.
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- Exceptional listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
- Understanding of technology systems, Internet applications, and the ability to interact with senior level personnel.
- Customer centric philosophy and creative process of uncovering new contacts and leads.
- 5+ year quota carrying sales experience with a minimum of 4 years in the SaaS industry.
- Superior attention to detail, ability to succeed working remotely, and solid time management skills.
- Ability to provide ongoing accurate forecasts and pipeline.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
Willingness to travel 50%+
Compensation & Benefits
- $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 + Commission
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc services, 401k & Roth; with 2% company match, Short Term & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Envysion is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.