Sales Account Executive
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application now, is looking for a Account Executive to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
Formstack has an emerging product line specialized in data synchronization across applications. Our account executives for this product operate on a high velocity, high volume deal cadence, while building trust with customers by being consultative around our best practices for data integration use cases. Every touch we have with a customer (web meeting, phone call, email, social media) is key for establishing and building that trust and credibility, and moving deals forward.
You like both working collaboratively and winning in a fast paced environment at a growth company. You are interested in SaaS systems such as marketing automation and CRM and helping customers to get more out of such systems through the automated integration of their data. This is an opportunity to become one of the top performers driving Formstack’s growth.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Own monthly/quarterly quota for new business sales
- Learn our proven, repeatable process for presenting the use cases for the data sync software - how it helps customers use their data most effectively in systems such as marketing automation & CRM
- Run frequent web-based meetings to present our solution
- Consistent, persistent, quality follow-up on in progress opportunities and new leads
- Build and manage your own pipeline
- Deliver against key performance metrics
- Manage multi party deals e.g. relationships with software partners & agencies along with an end customer
- Identify situations that are outside the norm to bring in expert resources to assist
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of software or technology solution sales experience
- Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Effective communicator both with prospects/customers and teammates
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Good coachability
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% of company) in past positions
- Familiar with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and/or Infusionsoft; and CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite and ConnectWise
- Comfortable with the process driven elements of selling - tracking deals in CRM system, creating quotes, etc.
- Comfortable talking “data objects” & process (e.g. contacts, accounts, opportunities in a CRM system)
What Formstack Offers:
- 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings